New Museum Souvenir
Limited edition bronze statue of Bruce Lee on sale now
When the Bruce Lee: Kung Fu．Art．Life exhibition was opened at Hong Kong Heritage Museum in 2013, local sculptor Chu Tat-shing was invited to create a 3.5-metre-high bronze statue showing a sidekicking image of Bruce Lee for exhibition at the museum. The statue is still on display at the museum's entrance. 2018 marked the 45th anniversary of the passing of Bruce Lee. To pay tribute to this world renowned superstar, we joined hands with Master Chu again to produce a 30 cm-high (approx.) mini version of the bronze statue in limited quantity. Each statue bears its individual number and is available only while stock lasts. This is a memento definitely not to be missed by Bruce Lee fans.
● How to order: Purchase from the gift shop of Hong Kong Heritage Museum.
(The museum gift shop will be temporarily closed from 9 June 2019 for refurbishment. The brand new shop is tentatively scheduled to open in early August 2019. The opening date will be announced in due course.)
● Dimensions of the statue (cm): approx. 25.5 (D) x 15.5 (W) x 30 (H)
● Dimension of the gift box (cm): approx. 33.5 (D) x 17 (W) x 35 (H)
● Material of the statue: cast bronze (statue), wood (base)
● Weight: 2.7kg (net weight)
● Price: HK$2,780
● Remarks: The souvenir is available while stock lasts. Each person can purchase one souvenir per transaction on a first come, first served basis.
BRUCE LEE® is a registered trademark of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. The Bruce Lee name, image, likeness and all related indicia are intellectual property of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. www.brucelee.com.