New Museum Souvenir
Limited edition bronze statue of Bruce Lee on sale now
When the Bruce Lee: Kung Fu．Art．Life exhibition was opened at Hong Kong Heritage Museum in 2013, local sculptor Chu Tat-shing was invited to create a 3.5-metre-high bronze statue showing a sidekicking image of Bruce Lee for exhibition at the museum. The statue is still on display at the museum's entrance. 2018 marked the 45th anniversary of the passing of Bruce Lee. To pay tribute to this world renowned superstar, we joined hands with Master Chu again to produce a 30 cm-high (approx.) mini version of the bronze statue in limited quantity. Each statue bears its individual number and is available only while stock lasts. This is a memento definitely not to be missed by Bruce Lee fans.
● How to order: Purchase at the gift shop of Hong Kong Heritage Museum.
● Dimensions of the statue (cm): approx. 25.5 (D) x 15.5 (W) x 30 (H)
● Dimension of the gift box (cm): approx. 33.5 (D) x 17 (W) x 35 (H)
● Material of the statue: cast bronze (statue), wood (base)
● Weight: 2.7kg (net weight)
● Price: HK$2,780
● Remarks: The souvenir is available while stock lasts. Each person can purchase one souvenir per transaction on a first come,
first served basis. Product availability is subject to change at any time. Please contact the gift shop for the latest information.
(Tel：(852) 2631 0312；Email：email@example.com)
● Opening hours of the gift shop of Hong Kong Heritage Museum:
Monday, Wednesday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10am to 7pm
Christmas Eve and Chinese New Year's Eve: 10am to 5pm
Closed on Tuesdays (except public holidays) and the first two days of the Chinese New Year
● Enquiries: (852) 2631 0312 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRUCE LEE® is a registered trademark of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. The Bruce Lee name, image, likeness and all related indicia are intellectual property of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. www.brucelee.com.